Yesterday I left work and took Meike to CareNow, she had poison ivy. Then we went to hang out with some friends of ours at their house in NE Dallas. On our way home, my mom called me and asked if me and dad would come out to see Nana. The nurse told her that it would not be long before she would go. At 10:30 pm dad and I headed to Kaufman. When we got there we saw Nana in her bed the same as last weekend, not opening her eyes or talking. Her breathing was slowing down. At 12:50 am this morning, Nana took her last breath while mom and I were hold on to her.
She will be greatly missed!! I am happy to know that her and Paw-Paw are together once again in Heaven. No oxygen tanks, shortness of breath, just peaceful living with each other.
Ditto, brother.
ReplyDelete